Joseph Pergolizzi, M.D., President of Native Cardio, Inc., will present the company’s innovative solution to atrial fibrillation at the Landmark Alternative Assets Forum on January 30, 2020 at the Greenwich Hyatt Regency. Native Cardio, Inc. will be among 15-20 companies that will present in major venture sectors, including healthcare, energy, real estate, fintech and IOT, and real estate. Native Cardio, Inc. will present to an audience of 45-50 investors representing family Offices, successful entrepreneurs who have exited businesses, corporate executives, and asset, wealth, and hedge fund executives. Program highlights include: company presentations, multiple 20-30 minute networking sessions, a luncheon, and a panel discussion on De-Risking Venture Investments.
- Peerbridge Health and Native Cardio Team Up to Improve Outcomes for Cardiac Surgery Patients
- Proud participant in the prestigious Texas Medical Center Accelerator Program (TMCx) 2020 Fall Bootcamp!
- Native Cardio Nominated for Prestigious CiteLine Award as Most Innovative Start-Up Naples-based Company Gets Recognized for Novel Medical Device to Treat Atrial Fibrillation
- Shortlist Announced for the 5th Annual Citeline Awards
- Landmark Health Innovations Forum